Bullhead City Registration

Need to register your child at one of the Bullhead City School District schools? You'll need to stop by the school's office and complete a registration packet. This packet contains forms requiring information such as:

  • Home Address
  • Home or Work Phone
  • Parent's Names
  • Emergency Contact Information
  • Home Language Survey
  • Student Medical Information

You must also supply the following documents (in person). We'll make copies and return the originals to you:

  • Certified Copy of Your Child's Birth Certificate
  • Immunization Record
  • Proof of Residency
    • Utility Bill, Phone Bill, Rental/Lease Agreement, or Mortgage Document, etc.
  • Most Recent Report Card/Transcript

If your child is transferring to us from another district, we'll also have you complete a "Request for Records" at this time. (Note: Any student who has been expelled or is currently under suspension may not enroll without prior approval of the administration or of the district governing board.)

Open Enrollment
There are two ways you can turn in an Open Enrollment form.

You can download the form and fill it out on your computer then email it to Erika Ackerman at [email protected]. Fillable Open Enrollment Form

You can print out a blank form, fill it out, then return it to your child's school or the district office. Blank Open Enrollment Form

School Uniforms

Please visit the following websites for your child's school uniform:


Totally Awesome Printing
1524 Drinda, Suite 105
Fort Mohave, AZ 86426
(928) 704-2787
Silly Cactus
2550 Miracle Mile
Bullhead City, AZ  86442
(928) 758-9167

Zubrick T-Shirts
692 Hancock Road
Bullhead City, AZ  86442
(928) 763-5202

Zubrick T-Shirts
3037 Highway 95, Suite 102
Bullhead City, AZ 86442
(928) 763-6202